Ecovet Fly Repellent Spray, 18oz
Ecovet- Help protect your horse from annoying pests with the Ecovet Fly Spray Repellent.
Formulated with a proprietary blend of fatty acids and silicone oil, it effectively and naturally repels flies, mosquitoes, ticks, no-see-ums and even lice. It works by forming a natural barrier around horses to repel pests that are not only annoying, but can actually transmit diseases, as well as trigger stress and allergies. Since it’s made with naturally derived fatty-acids without toxic chemicals or pesticides, it’s safer for both horses and their owners, and won’t irritate sensitive equine pals—in fact, it’s clinically shown to improve itching from biting midges. Applying it is simple and quick with its easy-to-hold spray bottle, and because it offers long-lasting protection, you only need to apply every two to three days. In addition to establishing a pest-repelling zone around your horse, it adds a natural fragrance of sage and lavender. Plus, its formula is safe for the environment with no known toxicity for honeybees.
FEATURES / BENEIFTS
Effectively repels flies, biting midges, mosquitoes, ticks, no-see-ums, and even lice and cockroaches, with naturally derived fatty acids and silicone oil.
Forms a repelling barrier that prevents pests from landing on your equine pal with just one application every two to three days.
Non-sensitizing, EPA-approved formula contains no harmful chemicals, toxins, or pesticides so it’s safe for horses, humans, and honeybees.
Easy-to-hold application system for easy, no-mess, spray-on protection that also smells great with sage and lavender.
Made by a veterinarian-owned company so it’s tested and endorsed by experts.
Keep out of reach out children.
Hazardous to humans and domestic animals.
Causes moderate eye irritation.
Breathing of mist may cause respiratory irritation.
Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing.
Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
When applying to animals stand up wind from the subject being treated and avoid contact with delicate areas such as eyes and ears.
Octanoic Acid: 5.0% , Nonanoic Acid: 5.0% , Decanoic Acid: 5.0% , Other ingredients: 85.0%
1) Do not dilute Ecovet Fly Repellent prior to use or combine or co-apply with any other skin treatments, including soaps and detergents.
2) Apply to individual animals while standing upwind from the subject being treated.
3) Apply to hair coat using any commercially available small sprayer suitable for oil application or using a soft cloth.
4) Apply with care around delicate areas (eyes and ears). If animals have been washed, allow treatment areas to dry before application.
5) To repel flies and ticks, apply to horse's front and rear legs and lower body. Apply with care around eyes and ears.
6) Do not apply when horses are sweating profusely.