Datamars Small Animal Microchip
DATAMARS - Microchips have helped reunite thousands of pets with their families, whether the pet ran away or is misplaced by natural disaster.
Microchips have helped reunite thousands of pets with their families, whether the pet ran away or is misplaced by natural disaster.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
The only bio-polymer microchip in the market
Thin, small and lightweight
“No return click” syringe
Material and description: Bio-compatible, FDA-approved SLIM polymer encapsulated microchip contains an individual, preprogrammed ID code in accordance with ISO Standards 11784/11785.
Special feature: our premium product: The Slim transponder has a thin, 14 gauge needle which allows for smooth, gentle implantation with minimal penetration force. Our special “No Return Click” syringe blocks the injector once depressed, stopping the microchip from being sucked back into the piston.
Package: each microchip is pre-loaded into a ready-to-use disposable syringe and detachable needle, sterilized by EtO gas and individually packed. Each microchip comes with a collar tag with the corresponding microchip number printed on the front of the tag.
1. Scan the pet to verify whether he or she has a microchip that was previously implanted.
2. Scan the Datamars blister pack to verify that the microchip is functional, and that the ID code matches the accompanying barcode labels.
3. Implant the Datamars microchip. Then rescan the pet to verify that the microchip can be localized.
4. Do not forget to complete the pet's registration in a database like PetLink.
5. If the pet is ever lost, hopefully his or her microchip can be scanned, and the owner's information retrieved.