Feliway Friends MultiCat Refill 30 day
Feliway - Feliway MultiCat is clinically proven to help reduce tension and conflict in multi-cat households.
Diffuser sold separately!
Are your cats fighting or showing tension in your household?
FELIWAY MultiCat products are a clinically proven, drug-free solution to help alleviate many unwanted behaviors cat owners often deal with.
FELIWAY MultiCat sends "harmony messages" to cats and restores harmony between cats living together. By mimicking the natural feline appeasing messages (pheromones), FELIWAY MultiCat helps your cats live in harmony and avoid tension, conflict and fighting. Cat owners saw a 70% reduction in conflict in 3 weeks.
Use FELIWAY MultiCat refill vials along with the FELIWAY MultiCat diffusers (sold seperately) if you have 2 or more cats living together and if they shows signs of tension like chasing, blocking, staring. Use FELIWAY MultiCat in the rooms where your cats spend the most time.
The diffuser emits a copy of the feline appeasing pheromone mother cats produce during lactation helping the multiple cats feel safer and secure in their surroundings. Cats of all ages sense this pheromone giving them a calming affect with less animosity.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
#1 brand used and recommended by veterinarians.
Clinically proven to work. Can see results within 7 days. 70% reduction in conflict in 3 weeks.
Drug-free solution that helps reduce conflict between cats living together. It may help decrease fighting, chasing, blocking and staring.
MultiCat Refill includes one vial that lasts up to 30 days (diffuser head not included, sold serperately).
FELIWAY MultiCat Refill vials include one refill vial (diffuser head sold seperately).
It is recommended to replace the refill every 4 weeks, even if a small amount of liquid remains in the vial (the vial will never be completely empty).
Refill lasts 30 days.
- Diffusers should be placed where the cat spends the most time. If you are considering this product for a cat peeing outside the box, you can also place the diffuser in the room where the cat is urine spraying most often.
- FELIWAY® Diffuser should be used for at least 30 days. Most behaviors will show improvement within 7 days, including peeing outside the box and scratching furniture. Depending on the behavior, you may need to continue using the FELIWAY® diffuser longer than 30 days.
- When choosing a plug for the FELIWAY® diffuser, make sure there is nothing above the outlet that will obstruct the airflow and diffusion of the pheromone. It should not be placed under a cabinet, behind a couch, or near an open window.
- Refills will last up to 30 days but some variations may occur depending on air flow and ambient temperature within the room.
- One diffuser will cover up to 700 sq ft in an open floor plan. The diffuser will not diffuse pheromone outside of any given room though. Given the size, floor plan, and where your cats spend the most time, you should consider getting more than one diffuser.
- Diffuser heads should be replaced every 6 months.
- Newly plugged in diffuser units may have a slight odor for the first 24 hours, but it may last up to 72 hours. Pheromone diffusers are made of self-extinguishing plastic and comply with the International Electro-technical commission (IEC), European (EN) and UL required standards.