Feliway Classic 30-day Starter Kit
Feliway - Feliway is a synthetic copy of the feline facial pheromone, used by cats to mark their territory as safe and secure.
The diffuser is ideal for use with behavioral problems in cats such as marking, scratching, loss of appetite, and avoidance of social contact. Nurtures your relationship with your cat, by creating a loving environment at home. Continuous effect, provides constant comfort for your cat.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
It aids in calming cats during travel, hospitalization or when moving to a new home/environment.
Clinically proven, Veterinary used and recommended
The diffuser covers up to 700 sq. feet.
Kit includes plug-in diffuser and 30-day refill.
Avoid plugging in the diffuser under shelves, behind doors, behind curtains, behind furniture, as it will not work
- Diffusers should be placed where the cat spends the most time. If you are considering this product for a cat peeing outside the box, you can also place the diffuser in the room where the cat is urine spraying most often.
- FELIWAY® Diffuser should be used for at least 30 days. Most behaviors will show improvement within 7 days, including peeing outside the box and scratching furniture. Depending on the behavior, you may need to continue using the FELIWAY® diffuser longer than 30 days.
- When choosing a plug for the FELIWAY® diffuser, make sure there is nothing above the outlet that will obstruct the airflow and diffusion of the pheromone. It should not be placed under a cabinet, behind a couch, or near an open window.
- Refills will last up to 30 days but some variations may occur depending on air flow and ambient temperature within the room.
- One diffuser will cover up to 700 sq ft in an open floor plan. The diffuser will not diffuse pheromone outside of any given room though. Given the size, floor plan, and where your cats spend the most time, you should consider getting more than one diffuser.
- Diffuser heads should be replaced every 6 months.
- Newly plugged in diffuser units may have a slight odor for the first 24 hours, but it may last up to 72 hours. Pheromone diffusers are made of self-extinguishing plastic and comply with the International Electro-technical commission (IEC), European (EN) and UL required standards.